Monday, May 16, 2011

Some Updates...

I've never gone through such a boring period of my life. Seriously, the only exciting thing that happened to me was that Fast 5 was released and I'm gonna change my car rims soon. It was supposed to be last Saturday but the person responsible for screwing up the data entry was overseas. I'm getting impatient now.

So far classes has been interesting. Getting used to using Autodesk Maya to create 3D stuff. And whenever I press the command key like a few times, Maya would just close on me. That's whenever I'm using an iMac.

After Effects' alright. You need a hell lot of patience to use that software and editing videos and stuff.

I really have nothing to update about. I just hope next month's gonna be better than this month. And my former highschool, SMK Seri Mutiara is having a school carnival to raise funds for air conditioning systems for every classroom in the school.

Lucky kids. Back then your seniors studied even when there was no electricity. And to think almost 6 years ago when I was in S.J.K (c) Tsun Jin, my class 6B had 3 air conds compared to the rest which has only 1 or 2. Of course, we would have to pay like RM 60 just for the air cond bill.

I can't wait to go back to SMK Seri Mutiara. I hope its gonna be good =)

No comments: