Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's too late.....(R.I.P Wong Wei Feng)

There was this student, his name is Wong Wei Feng. He was with the same class with me back in 2006, class 3 Cekap. I knew him as a stranger at first, after a few days, I knew him as a friend. He was tall and skinny, with brownish hair.

We would sit together with Tomster a.k.a Jian Yuen, Daryl, Kang Hui, or maybe Gan Yang and chat about our favourite things, especially anime series and many more.

During gym class, he'll be in my team with Meng Yew , Kien Sim, Kang Hui, kicking other team's asses in handball.

When I got problems, he'll hear mine and try to help me out. In reverse, I would do for him the same thing too.

I remember one time.....Pn.Sahilawati gave us back our Maths paper. Our class got such a low mark, we were like a handicaped class. Instead of being sad and worry about what our parent's reaction, we and gang would laugh at it and celebrate.....

This year........we're not in the same class at all. After March, he didn't come to school at all. For the past 7 months, he was missing from our eyes.

PMR was comming near, and yet Wei Feng was not to be seen. We were worried whether will he made it to PMR that day....

He didn't.....

Today, 7:43 p.m, Kerrie sent to me a SMS, saying that my dear friend Wei Feng passed away....

I was listening to my songs through my hand phone. I was shocked. I thought that could be a joke. I tried phoning my friends, only manage to get through my "son", Chan Wei Jian....

"Erm.....Wei Jian, you know Wei Feng died?"

"Yeah, today we went to see him in his funeral.Thiam Jun's mum sent us there. Kee Yean, Thiam Jun, I and alot of people also got go mah.Ah ma, why you never come to school?"

"I overslept..."

"Ohh.......Ah ma, don't sad lah."

"Ok........*sniff*......how he died?"

"Oh....he had cancer....blood cancer..."

"I see......"

"Ah ma, I need to eat my dinner, later chat lah."

"Ok, bye....."






I felt guilty............I should have come to school.

ALL BECAUSE I FUCKING OVERSLEPT..........GOD DAMNIT!!!!!! IF I ONLY CAME TO SCHOOL TODAY!!! I COULD HAVE SEE HIM FOR ONE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!

But now....it's too late. Crying won't bring him back to life.I just hope that God will not send him to hell even though he isn't a believer, because he didn't deserve to go to that place.


Wong Wei Feng.....1992 - 2007, even if you passed away from the face of the earth, you will be deeply missed by us, your friends and family.


I dedicate this blog to him.

4 comments:

Hui Xian said...

sad:(

Kerry said...

hope he'll rest in peace... ><

patrick-C- said...

blood cancer.....oO~!......
very cham lor....
eventhough i dont know him....
when teacher mention about this in assembly
i also can feel sad.... =(

Elizabeth said...

sad x( but he's in a better place now...he's with God.