Saturday, February 28, 2009

Great lines from "Forest Gump"

Forrest Gump: Hello. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate?
(Awwwwwwhhhhh)

You have to do the best with what God gave you. - Mrs. Gump

My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Gump

Mama always said, dying was a part of life. - Forest Gump

Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.

Stupid is as stupid does. - Forest Gump

Fat Man at Bench: It was a bullet, wasn't it?
Forrest Gump: A bullet?
Fat Man at Bench: That jumped up and bit you.
Forrest Gump: Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars.
(Made me LOL)

Forrest Gump: Lieutenant Dan got me invested in some kind of fruit company. So then I got a call from him, saying we don't have to worry about money no more. And I said, that's good! One less thing.
(Note : Forest Gum was referring to Apple Inc, the 'fruit company'. LOL!!!!)

[Forrest is waiting with Forrest Jr. for the school bus on little Forrest's first day of school in Greenbow. The bus arrives and little Forrest is about to board it]
Forrest Gump: Forrest, don't...
[pause, then]
Forrest Gump: I just wanted to tell you I love you.
Forrest Gump Jr.: [smiles] I love you too, Dad.
(This one made me shed a few tears...shut up!!!)

Forrest Gump: My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

No comments: