Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Yeah, happy Valentine's Day to you people, especially any one who is with that special someone right now.

I didn't really celebrated Valentine's Day, heck I felt guilty for not knowing today was Valentine's Day. You can't blame me, I was seriously studying for next week's intervention exam for form 5.

You know what's the worst part, I didn't get her anything, and yet she did bought me something. That really hits the fan. I could have got her a cute teddy bear with a heart shape, but I don't have the time.

I never wrote you a love note or at least tried a poem to show my love to you
I never bought you chocolates
Or even roses
Not even a card
But yet you took the time to nicely wrapped up a present for me, a glass.

I'm feeling guilty now, seriously.

Anyway..... : ) Happy Valentine's day to you all, single or coupled (or triple?)

No comments: