Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Monday to Wednesday

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELO people!!!! How's your holidays? Bored? Fun? Miss school? Awwhh..


Anyway, today I just got back from Malacca and just in time to catch up with "Moonlight Resonance". Its a spin off from "Heart of Greed", another addictive Hong Kong drama.

On Monday was the first time I drive on the highway, and it was kinda scary at first, but soon you'll get the feeling. Sure, driving 120mph was fun, until later you realized that an express bus is tailgating you at that same speed. O.o

Oh yeah, grandma is doing extremely fine with the maid. Its been awhile since I've last visited her, probably a few months back in April. The maid is kinda blur, and weird. Enough about the kakak, more on Malacca.

Mum and I have been surviving on fast food for 2 days. See, that's how bad Malacca food is now. Cendol not nice already, satay price gone from 20 cent one stick to 50 cent already. Ais kacang......tak da kacang lah. Popiah...forget it.

Been reading Malay literature for the past few days. Finally, I can understand Sabor and others. All thanks to those reference books. To be honest, I feel like throwing away my science text book. Its so damn useless, no joke. Every chapter, before it explains the basic, the book will ask me about lots of stuff, and they answer is not in the book. Thank goodness for reference book, I finally understand polymers and monomers.

I've been Facebook-ing through the phone, and it cost me a near RM 10 just 2 days. I have to trade in my phone to Nokia 5730 soon, but not enough cash lah.

Church camp in a few days time, so exicted. : )

No comments: