Monday, August 3, 2009

Short post

Just a short blog post. I heard I got 2nd place for caricature competition in conjunction with the school's minggu Pendidikan Seni Visual. No, it ain't that Obama picture, Pn.Lily said it has to be either a school mate or a class mate. I drew Chin Wai Mun.

Compare to the others work, some really can't differenciate between potrait and caricature. Sigh.....

2nd place was a shock. Teacher mentioned my name during assembly, I was still sitting there in my class line being blur like always.

I'll try to get back my caricature work and post it here. And I need you guys to give me some feedback, good or bad I dont' mind. But please don't be so melampau thankyouverymuch. : )

P.S : I know I haven't been blogging alot lately, cuz I've been very busy with a special project going on, and I again have to deal with pimples. Sigh......shoo lah!!!

No comments: