Monday, August 17, 2009

Puh puh puh pimple face, puh puh pimple face

Lady Gaga singing about someone having a poker face...

I'm complaining I myself having pimple face.

Sigh, skipped school today. Went to see doctor later this morning at Taman Connaught. The best part about having one of your parents working for a semi-government backed company or institution is that.....medical fees are paid by your working place. Heh.

Mum and I had to wear face mask. I slept quite late last night, and I was having a little running nose.

Me : Diu lor ma, I'm having running nose. Nanti doctor give me flu medicine. Quickly give me tissue paper before my name is called.

Mum : Haha, habis lah you.

Doctor called, I quickly sniffed back the mucus. Eeeeeeeyeeeeeewwww!!!!

In the room...

Doctor : Hi, what's your problem?

Me : *Pulls down face mask, points at pimples on left and right cheek*

Doctor : Hmmm........your son have this condition called the stage 4 acne problem, where 80% of his face have pimples. Well, at least he isn't suffering on stage 5, which is the whole face got pimple.

Me : O.o"

Doctor : So, have you tried any face washing products?

Me : Got.....Johnson's, Clean and Clear, Garnier, Olay, and Oxy. But I think I'm allergic to Oxy cuz the last time I used it, more bumps on my face. Must be the medicine in it.

Doctor : Hmmm..anyway, Mrs. Mak, I'll just have to give him antibiotics and cream will do the job.

Mum : Erm doctor, actually what happened to his face?

Doctor : Actually, the highest possibility is maybe his hormones lah.

My hormones? Damn, what the heck?

After getting the medicine, went back to the car.

Me : What do you mean hormones?

Mum : Alah, maybe you still going through puberty?

Me : O.o going through puberty ah? What the heck? Haven't grow finish one ah? How long?

Mum : Until 21 years old.

Me : Wei, until I grow an Amazon forest then only considered done ah? What if I can't find my brother if grow so many trees?

Mum : =.=" Just get in the car.

So here are my drugs.



Antibiotics....


30 pills, twice a day after eating.


Cream......oh where have you been?

No comments: