Monday, August 17, 2009

Unleashed Fashion Show

Last Saturday night, went to Taman Connaught High School's EYE event, called 'Unleashed' fashion show. Our school band was supposed to perform but due to miscommunication, we ended up doing nothing.

Oh yeah, I ended up going to school on Saturday, all just for this kursus pemimpinan at HELP university, but at the 11th hour it was canceled because the speaker for the event wasn't feeling well. Ever heard of a back up speaker?

So in school, ended up doing Maths revision and History revision. At least I learn something ok?

Went back home, Facebook for hours, played Kung Fu Pets and Roller Coaster Kingdom too. Addcited to those games already.

So last minute in school, decided to go to Taman Connaught High School's fashion show. Went there at 6, bump into a few school friends who will be working as RELA security for the event.

Tickets was RM 8, but I ended up sitting at the VIP section with Diong, Sam, Zhuin, Hui Ying and the rest. VIP seating was awesome. Oh yeah, Sam and I had to endure typical Chinese lala-techno-shuffle music. I can't believe you call that music.

So here are some pictures, sorry if its not clear and sharp. Mind you this is what you get for a 3.2 megapixel camera.






The PIBG members cutting the ribbon to start the event.

And boy.....first 4 models already so damn nice to stare. I remember the 4th model, which is a male model came out, girls sitting. at the back of me were screaming as if the Jonas Brothers were stripping for them.


See those girls sitting infront of me? Models. Oh man.......and see that girl on that stage? Model also.

Oh yeah, the models catwalking on stage are students in SMK Taman Connaught. : )


All 40+ models came out again for a final catwalk. It gets shorter as time goes by, lazy huh?

Sam, Diong and I went to mamak for dinner. When we go back in already missed some of the performances.

5 ex Taman Connaught students belted out a 2 songs, which had the crowd singing along too. Its a good performance, even though the P.A system was a little screwed.


Then, it was price ceremony time. Only 9 awards were given out.


Closing ceremony.

Overall, SonnyBiz (Taman Connaught's EYE company) did a very good job for organizing this event. I'm not joking, its an awesome event, and I'm glad I didn't missed it. : )

No comments: