Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summary of this week

Hey guys, sorry for the late updates. Not been active on blogging lately because I really don't know what to post about for the past few weeks.

I've been quite busy on Facebook, commenting on photos, playing games like Guitar Geek, Roller Coaster Kingdom, Barn Buddy and so. Gosh, I need a life.

Nearly had an accident yesterday. 2 cars trying to cross a T Junction and was on my lane at the same time. One Pajero and a Wira. They knew I was still driving on and yet they wanna cross. Have to evade the Pajero before I had milliseconds to decide on the Wira. Arses, just because I P license driver doesn't mean you can push me around like you're the king of the road.

My fines have been settled, thanks to Santosh. Oh yeah, I'm part of the Prom Night committee in school. And now we're having a tough time convincing our own school mates to come for the prom night. I mean, why bother wasting time on the outsiders when your own mates wouldn't give full support to coming for their own school prom. If RM 70 is expensive compared to other schools RM 80 to RM 100+, then there is really something wrong with ya. Oh yeah, you all can manage to buy branded goods more than RM 70 and only use it once a while, where you can spend the same amount on a ticket and have a great time too.

I'm been driving around Santosh, Cheng Heng and a few to other schools to promote our prom night, and the feedback was ok. Went to Seri Hartamas, PJ on Monday, Seri Bintang Utara and Selatan on Wednesday. We didn't manage to finish of the flyers, but managed to get the word spreaded. Santosh did a good job by asking one of the teachers in Seri Bintang Utara to promote our prom.

School finally asking us to wear mask. I think its fun, cuz by wearing mask, teachers would not know whether am I singin the national anthem or any patriotic songs. They wouldn't know I'll be 'singing praises about them' in class (READ : CURSE, SCOLD). But I'm having a whole lotta hard time breathing.

My pimples....getting better. Slowly most of them starting to go away. And by the way, enough with the pimple jokes already, I'm serious. I had enough of it for this week. It might be funny to some of you all, but please lah, can think about me first ah? : )

Trials on Sept 1st. Gosh, and I'm still not worried...yet. Wait until the Sejarah paper baru I worry gila. Church camp is also next week Friday, can't wait to have fun in Kampar.

Great, mum using the car from Monday to Thursday to go back to Malacca. I'm gonna grow moss in the house soon.

Maccaroni signing off, take care and have a great holiday.

1 comment:

Sweetchav said...

Hurm...singing praises to the teachers behind ur mask ay?.. Gosh! Aren't I glad I'm not teaching ur class particularly.. LOL! Anyway, Good Luck and all the best for your trial ok.. ;)