Saturday, August 1, 2009

SEATBELT PEOPLE, SEATBELT!!!

Yesterday went to PGRM after checking out UCSI's campus hall to book for a special night. I can't believe that for the whole month of December, UCSI's hall is fully booked. Bullshit.

Ok, so after mamak at nearby UCSI, we all decided to head down to PGRM Maluri. No pics, because Santosh and Cheng Heng were busy leading the way.

While dropping RajDev at school before heading off to Maluri, i didn't managed to powerslide like I did on Thursday. Shit, lost the magic touch.

While on the way to Maluri, police roadblock was just ahead of us. And at that time, Santosh and Cheng Heng only start to wear seatbelt....................a few meters before the police officer. I yelled at them for doing so. Haha....whenever I panic I like that one wan lah. First time know me meh?

Moral of this blog post : Practice powersliding, and wear your seatbelt before starting a journey. :D

No comments: