Friday, March 5, 2010

Eagle Chicken

I must give kudos and awesome credits to myself. Who would have thought, KL traffic can be really that UNPREDICTABLE.

See, last night I carefully calculated, if I get up by 5:45 a.m, take a quick refreshing shower and change clothes and prepare everything by 6:10 a.m, get out of the house by 6:15 a.m and try to get out of Taman Connaught toll by 6:30 :D

And by then I actually predicted I will be stuck in a bumper to bumper jam like always on early morning Friday.

So 6:30 a.m + 2 hours = 8:30 a.m (reach Jaya One)

And I wont be late for class :D

But I was soooooo damn wrong, so wrong that I actually feel like planning to knock down Tour de Langkawi riders if I ever see them XD

I actually woke up early for nothing, well, at least better than being stuck in jam by 7 a.m right? But I really felt like yelling myself in the car, but that would be downright creepy.

And I thought maybe its too early to say that no jam, who knows just right after toll I'll be stuck?

Oh noooooo, traffic proved me wrong. I was left to deal with crazy morning drivers speeding with their Benz and Camry and even Alphard O___O And I thought 'After 5 p.m' drivers were more insane.

And I really feel like slamming my head on the steering wheel when I realized I clocked in at 6:44 a.m

It actually took me 20+ minutes, instead of 2 hours.....and what the hell am I gonna do for the next 1 hour 20 minutes before Jason and Jared arrive for breakfast?

Solution : sleep in the car park inside the car, alone.

I tried sleeping with the car still turned on, with music still playing softly. But then again by doing so for the next 80 minutes will affect my car battery and of course, waste petrol. So I had to sleep with the windows winded down and without the air conditioning system.


: (


Guess I'm not the only one after all.
(car left after a minute thinking of that)


Anybody there???

Helloo??

Me :D

Anyway today computer graphics class was fun. Really learned alot, and Aubrey........you're just sitting next to me and you took the trouble to log into your Facebook account and tagged me to say 'Hi'?

Awwhhhhhh.....

Anyway Jared was being blur again. He brought his Macbook, placed it infront of the iMac screen. Then he thought that the iMac's mouse was connected to his Macbook, thus he used it. So he was like clicking alot of times but thinking that his laptop has some bug, until Jason told him he's using iMac's mouse after all.

Jared you're so awesome XD And your eagle is not a chicken lah :D

No comments: