Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FML

At times when you're a growing teenager like me with raging hormones of wanting to hump every hot chick that walks by, you tend to have moments or end up in situations that made you go

FML
(you probably get the idea what it stands for right?)

Anyway yesterday night I was preparing for my design for a Lamborghini car skin contest. I'll tell you more about that later. Then Aubrey called, and told me that tomorrow morning there's computer graphics class at 9 a.m. Which means I have to wake up at 6 a.m again and get out of Cheras by 6:45 a.m the latest.

Slept for 5 hours, woke up at 6 a.m and go out of the house 45 minutes later. Reach Jaya One at 7:30 a.m. Meet up with Zoeii at Oldtown for breakfast.

Then......while 3 of us were chatting, suddenly Aubrey received a phone call from IACT office. It seems that class today was canceled, lecturer took MC.

MADAFACKA WHAAAAT?!!!!

What the hell am I supposed to do for the next few hours? Soon after Aubrey got the call, Zoeii got the message and told the admin that she's at college now. Then after that I received a call from IACT too.

"Erm, yeah, about that.....I'm with my 2 other classmates at Oldtown. Nah no worries.... =)"

So next plan, we decided to head to the library and do assignment/Facebook.

What surprised me is Imran. He's not part of the designing class, and he don't even have class this morning, but......he came for class. Rajin, but for all the wrong reasons XD Should have look at Imran's face when we told him we were not bullshitting about him having no class at all.

Went to the library, did my research on my mass communication assignment. Screw it. Oh yeah, on the way to library bumped into 2 more idiots who like Imran, thought that today morning got CG class, and they are not part of the designing class at all. So pandai lah =______=

Thanks Doreen for helping us out on the assignments. If only there was no need for referencing on assignments, sigh.

I tell ya, Aubrey, Zoeii, Kelvin and Andy not to forget Doreen went mad and crazy on Facebook. If you have noticed my profile having so many people tagging me and I have tagged so many people in a few minutes. Its like a Facebook tagging orgy, in a clean way XD

Until at one point Andy purposely tagged us to ask us to take a break from tagging, he's too tired to reply. And all of us did replied and he had to type again and again and again.

Ok, for the past few days I'm having doubts on whether to join this Lamborghini car skin designing competition. The prize is indeed awesome, top 5 winners get to test drive the Lamborghini Gallardo on the Sepang race track, cash prizes, publicity and so on. But then, the competition started last year on 22nd of December, the organization people came this week to tell us. And while the other colleges have months to prepare, I have only a week. The deadline is on the 31st of March.

RM 150 for entry fee, and as stated on their website, all will be given to charity. Sure it might cost me but given the true fact that the experience and joy while participating this contest is PRICELESS. So what the heck, I'll join.

Came back home at around 6:40 p.m. Frickin tired and exhausted to the max. I really really need a good night sleep.

No comments: