Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pictures Again.....

I like Shanor's new camera. Its not just any ordinary 12 megapixel camera that takes highly detailed pictures, its a camera.......build for people who love to take self shots/self potraits (a.k.a. camwhoring)

Jeen Pei with Shanor's camera. Noticed the screen can be pulled and adjusted according to photographer's will :D

I was actually surprised cuz I've never seen this type of camera before. I think I'm gonna purchase it by end of the year after I'm done getting the Playstation 3. Still stuck with 86%....

Thanks Jeen for the pictures :D You can actually go to my Facebook profile and click on the pictures that I was tagged and then click the album to view more. That is, if you've added me :D

Stalkers who have not yet to add me yet..........good luck getting the approval from your's truly XD

Me and Dandy....can you feel the love? Eewwww.....

I'll give you a cookie if you comment me being cute in this picture :D I promise from my pinky fragile heart.

My shirt really meant it, go...........

I'm not sure what's wrong with Andy Lua by the way, he's been pinching, ticking every guy's nipple's in class. I actually dared him and Kelvin to go do it to the girls or to the lecturer :D

Andy seriously.....this is not the right time =_______="

No comments: