Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Need Sleep

Helloooooooooo readers!!! For the past few days I only slept like 3-5 hours in total. Trust me, best part about the hectic college life is this, rushing on your assignment at the very last minute. Port Dickson trip canceled =(

Anyway................I honestly have nothing to blog about. This week has been a very very boring week for me, well last weekend was a blast =D

Its only a couple of weeks before Malaysia's birthday, but its a sad fact to know that racism and money politics, with corruption still being the main problem and power-hungry politicians still around, I really really wanna see a change in Malaysia. A full 360 degree change.

Well, come 2012 General elections..........I hope there will be a change. And honestly, I don't see massive improvements in this country, yet.

I'm off to continue my drawing with Corel Painter Essentials.

No comments: