Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FTS


I got a C+ for my portfolio exhibition. I honestly thought I deserved a B+. After checking my results, I wasn't satisfied until now. I have been frustrated, pissed, angry that the fact that all the late nights and long hours facing the Mac for assignments and dealing with the exhibition preparations was just well.....wasted.

I am pissed that the management have the balls to hire a dumbass lecturer to supervise the graphic design students on their final portfolio. Having yet to show us his portfolio and have basically zero sense in design, why the fuck did my college didn't run a proper background check before hiring anyone to teach in the college.

That the fact that after going through 7 tough semesters, only to see my CGPA dropped from 3.2 to just over 3. I felt it was just fucking unfair, that I deserved better grades though.
I thought I could end my college course with a good result. What was I thinking....

I just don't know what to do if I don't get that RMIT acceptance letter, it'll be such a let down to my parents. 

No comments: