Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas time in Times Square...


Ahhhhh.......the time of the year where the Christmas Tree gets all the attention that it needed...


We're so small.....


Arghh.........stop blocking me!!!


How I wish I had this big tree in my home

Then went to Sungei Wang and check out the Hotlink Youth Tour.....Dina, Malaysian Idol 1 finalist, was on stage mic testing. Boy, she gave us one heck of a performance.


Her voice....plus the vibration of the 2 huge speakers.......nearly caused deafness to all who is as close as I am taking this picture.

Lazy...........I am lazy to blog now. I need to take off and resume my blogging after new year.

At Times Square, bought an Echo Park shirt.......70% discount. Hallelujah!!!!!

Got one baggy jeans.....very nicely done, but over my budget. Wait for my birthday lah.

(Hey, gave you guys a hint what I want for my birthday, 22nd January)

No comments: