Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's raining raining...........oh baby it's raining raining....

Geee.....for the first time ever, it rained for nearly a day. Yesterday I was at Malacca with my mum for 3 days, today only come back.

DAAAAAGGGHHH !!!!!!!!! PC Fair tomorrow. Can't wait because it's my first time going to such a event full of gadget nerds. No offense, but I really think nerds are kinda wicked and cool. LOL, what? Weird? They'll kick your ass any day in any card trading game.

My Malacca trip wasn't that good. Didn't manage to eat more than 51 sticks of satay. Didn't buy boxes of pineapple tarts because the shop owner's uncle died. They decided to close for a week.

WHAT? WHEN I COME THEN ONLY YOU DIE AH? UNCLE, YOU CANNOT TAHAN FOR ANOTHER WEEK MEH?


Ok, ok, fine. Sorry.

But.....at least I get to eat....

CENDOL.

Yes........sweet delicious cendol from Malacca at Jalan Bunga Raya Melaka. Jeta Grooves is the name of the shop. It also serves Nyonya delicacies. Gotta love the fried rice, with lime (optional).
Then....my main course....the

CENDOL.

Didn't snap pictures, cuz' its too delicious to see. It will make one to travel a near 90 kilometers to taste the cendol.

Ok lah.........its not a normal cendol that you'll find in KL areas....its actually

DURIAN ICE-CREAM CENDOL SERVED COLD.

Ok ok.....are you drooling, cuz' you should.

Here's a picture for you, snapped nearly a month ago.


With 3 choices of ice-cream flavour to choose from (vanilla, choc and strawberry), you'll be begging for more of this ice-cream cendol which consist of durian chunks, cendol, some shaved ice and 'Gula Melaka'.

It cost less than RM 5.

Yeah............last Sunday, my church had baptized 9 people, one of them my youth community friend, Joel. Will blog about that later tonight.

Didn't get enough sleep, since it rained for the whole night non-stop. Guess God really had some bladder problem.

LOL......

No comments: