Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm sick of it....

"Hi, Noel here....how many A's you get?"

"Wei........how many A's you get?"

"Eh Daniel, how many A's ah? I got 6 oh. I'm sure you same with me mah....."





Look, people. I am so depressed enough to commit suicide and so on, and you people somemore add more salt to the maggot infested wound of mine by asking how many A's I got....
I am just as sick as you people seeing Mawi on every single daily product, from bottle water, to school bags and even annoying commercials. Please lah, I know you people smart, you people got 6 A's or even better, straight A's. But please lah, if you know what mood and what situation am I now.......

DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME THAT 6 A'S ARE NOT ENOUGH LAH!!!!!

YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE RESULTS ANOT?

GOOD.....THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.

So if I answered your question of how many A's I got, you'll be like....

''Eh, don't bluff lah......"

"Wei, serious ah?"

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE TO YOU ALL WHEN I'M IN SUCH A DESPERATE MOOD?


This afternoon, I even thought of suicide......................but after suicide, go hell oh.....

So fine, I stared blankly at my results paper.

Huh........let all of my friends talk at the back of me saying that I screwed up for my PMR lah.........like I give a damn.

I swear to God, I will be better for SPM!!!

No comments: