Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy.

Happy. I feel happy. Happy.com was happy enough to send me happy little stickers to cheer me up to be happy on a rainy day last Friday.

Before I went to Tesco to meet up with Joshua to go to the PC Fair, I found this inside The Star's newspaper. A sticker, from Happy.

Awwwwhhhhhhhhhhh........



Amen.


Happy.


Got meh in KL?


That would be nice...


KFC got owned!!!!

Next to it is..... "Nobody sings badly...."
Simon Cowell would love that to happen in American Idol


Awwhhh.....this is cute. SO that people no need to become EMO!!!

I want this to happen now...

My bro would love this sticker....


Nobody goes hungry........I want that to happen in Africa.

Next to it is....."Everyone says please and thank you."


My parents would love it!!


Love to do that!!!

"You sleep on the job, but the job doesn't mind"

1 comment:

Carmen said...

hahaha..i aso got the sticker
but is like last week
n i already stick it on my drawer
ALL of the sticker x]
i love those sticker
exspecially the peace in middle east asia =]