Saturday, December 8, 2007

SO CLOSE!!!

Hey there readers. Went to PC fair again with my dad. Was happy that now I no need to worry about my memory space for my phone again. But then.....today morning, phone battery died. NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Cannot snap hot models!!!! Why?!

Dad saw the Samsung flyer that I showed him yesterday night. There was this Samsung phone, it's stats included 3.0 mega pixel, Bluetooth, MP3 player for RM 488. Super cheap. So today maybe he's getting that phone for himself. And his old Nokia phone, for mum lah.

Went at 11: 30. Reached at 12 something. Went to the speaker hall. Dad agreed to buy a speaker for the PC and my phone. I wanna hear bass vibrating the floor of my house. Revenge to my next door 'feng tao' neighbour, let's see how loud can you go!!!! Edifier speakers were good, kinda better than Altec Lansing. There was a portable speaker for my phone, but it was quite weak and there was those annoying 'sand noises'. Then we went to see the PC speakers. Fu-yoh, damn powerful. Price was reasonable. We told the promoter that we will come back later.

Went to the next hall, which has Ben Q, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Lenevo and more. Sigh.....cannot take pics of Ben Q babes. Next year lah. Went to the Samsung booth, asked them about the cheap 3mp phone.

Then.....they say they type wrongly at the flyer. Actual camera pixel is 1.3. Cheeeehhhh.........
Then we tried the Ultra Edition phones. One of the is the 3.2 mp phone, so slim,like a leng lui model.

Then went to Canon booth. Dad finally found his ideal digital camera after seeing Ben Q's one. RM 499.

Then went to see the PS3. Downstairs, there is only one booth selling video games, called Genius Masters. Saw the offer, RM 1450 for a 40GB PS3, included all accessories. I was on cloud nine when dad nodded when he heard the offer. So I asked whether got include games.........

The salesman says.....NO.

NO.
NO.
NO.

There is a Pro Evolution Soccer limited edition PS3, included the game itself. Asked for the price of other games. Instead like the PS2, which is one price for each game (RM4), its now ranging RM 190-250 a game.

WHAT????

Dad said after Form 5 then only buy. I was 99.9% close to getting my ultimate gaming console.

Sigh.......I bought a memory card reader. Kingston for RM 25. Then, went home dissapointed.

No, I'm not angry at my dad. I'm angry at Sony. Yes, you Sony. Poor people like me can afford the console, but not the blardy games. Tell me, why Blueray? What's so special about it? Eventhough Xbox360 is not using Blueray, but a HD DVD, it's grapphics still is on par with your format. Damn Sony, it's just not that we don't buy pirated DVDs, is just because of the price. I don't mind paying RM 50 for a game. But a near RM 200 for a game, means that one year one game.

Sigh......wait for 2 more years lah.

No comments: