Thursday, December 27, 2007

My PMR results.....


Yeah..............from 12 a.m today until 7 a.m, I didn't even sleep, I couldn't even close my eyes for one second. I was nervous from head to toe. I was thinking, what will my maths and science will end up with what grade?

I wonder.....

Today I got up from bed after a nearly 8 hours of no-sleeping.

Went down, read the newspapers, Chelsea 4 - Aston Villa 4. I bet that was a great game.

Then, stared at the clock.........8:45 a.m. Then watched the previews of Astro on Demand.

9:45 a.m, got to get ready for the D-Day. Results will be taken at 10 a.m.

Saw Tom, Yik Yau and Santosh, then meet up with Joshua and Tirzah.

Teachers then asked students from each class to line up at their teacher's counter respectively. Should see the faces of students everywhere in my school, damn nervous lah they all.

Them suddeny...............someone bang the table, it was Joshua.

"YES!!!! I GOT 5 A'S................"

Celebrating with his church friends, Joshua was with full of joy. Then after a few students later, it was my turn. Pn. Azatul then read my results clearly to me.

A for English
B's for Malay and Sejarah
C's for Science, Maths and K.H
D for Geography

I was kinda dissapointed......look I have to be honest with you people, I am totally (beep) dissapointed. A

A few days after my PMR, I dream that I got an A for Maths.

Now....C. I know I shouldn't blame it on God for giving me the wrong vision or so....

After getting my results, I am damn pissed off, from the inside. From the outside, I'm just normal, full of smiles and so on.

I thought to myself, how can a person, who last minute study, very last minute study get 5 A's,
while I studied hard enough to get just one pathetic A.

And I thought to myself.........is this fair? Pilih kasih ah? Just because the other person is much more holier than me, he'll get the advantage lah?

Fine, I'm not as holy as the pope, I don't everyday read countless of chapters from the bible, I seldom give thanks whenever before I eat, but seriously....IF you were in my shoes, I'm sure you'll feel pissed off. A person who last minute study can be better than you ALOT.

I am pissed, I have no mood to eat, I have no mood to blog properly, no mood to reply to friends asking how's my PMR results.

I was expecting 3 to 4 A's.......trust me, I did. But now......1 pathetic A only. I'm sure you'll all be like...

"Aiya, better than no A....."

Diu, because those people didn't put extra effort mah!!!

I don't mind having maths for B.......but now, what's the point of complaining? Results already shown, that's it lah.

I really wanna "thank" God lah.....for my results. Thank you lah.

No comments: