Thursday, December 13, 2007

Kinder Surprise!!!!

Kinder Surprise. I'm sure 78% Malaysians don't even know what Kinder Surprise means.........heck, they don't even know what type of product is it? Could it be an anonymous name for a food in a menu? Or could it be a name for a lucky draw?

Nooooooooo.........it's a name for a chocolate brand. Its Kinder Surprise.

To my surprise, Kinder Surprise is banned in Malaysia. Why? Because they say it's toy causes harm.

YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!! These toys are made in European countries like France, Italy, Germany, Argentina. I rather pay more than to have low quality made-in-China crap decorating around my study desk.


Well, I'm here to explain Kinder Surprise. You see, these aren't your normal chocolates that you'll eat everyday. Why is Kinder Surprise special? Well, the chocolate is shaped like an egg. And what's more surprising is, inside the chocolate, there is a capsule. Inside the capsule, there's a toy waiting for you to collect.

I've received my 3-in-one box of Kinder Surprise from my cousin at Australia. Thanks!!!

Ate 2 of them, well, left one for you all to see what's the fuss about this chocolate.

I remember my first Kinder Surprise. My toy was an Oscar statue. LOL, I wonder where it went?


NOOOOO!!! YOU PEOPLE MUTATED MY OSCAR!!!! DAMN IT!!! YOU ROBBED MY OSCAR I EARNED FOR EATING A CHOCOLATE!!!!! NOOOO!!! YOU BETTER NOT GIVE IT TO TOM CRUISE. I'M GONNA KIIILLLL YOU PEOPLE IF THAT HAPPENS!!!!


Awwwwwhhhh......ain't it cute?


Me holding the 'egg'.


As I crack open the 'egg', it shines!!! It blinds one's eye if not prepared to see it.


And behold.........a small tube waiting to be opened.


Guess what? The inner layer of the chocolate is white chocolate. Like Homer Simpson qouted..........

"White chocolate is not a chocolate."

But what the heck.......eat lah..

Mmmmmmm............tasty.

Hmmm....chocolate will never be this good already.....hmmm.....

Shit.....didn't know that the dye that mum used on me could be THAT effective.


Muahahahahhhahaahahahhaha..............your not gonna escape!!!!!


Hmmm....one more half of the egg. Awwwhhhh.....it's just like a mouthless face. Cute.


As I looked at the other side of the other half.......there is a weird logo, or is it a symbol from outer space.....trying to message me to EAT MORE KINDER SURPRISE?

YES!!!


After 8 minutes of struggling to open the bloody capsule....I finally got the mole!!!
Go and see the first picture. Look closely at the box. The mole figure itself is limited!!!

So colourful, so nicely done. It's worth eating a chocolate to get it.


Wow.....they even give me a free mini poster....THANKS!!


These are the 3 toys....priceless!!!

I WANT IT!!! I WANT A TRUCKLOAD OF KINDER SURPRISE!!!

8 comments:

wildchild said...

Hi do u know where to buy this in malaysia? i am kinder surprise fan olso haha i wish to have that giant egg, Do u thinj can order from your cousin again, actually I did bought it once at cold storage alamanda.. it is just 1 unit leff, and the toy is very2 quality one compared to the cheap kinder joy sell here

wildchild said...

Hi do u know where to buy this in malaysia? i am kinder surprise fan olso haha i wish to have that giant egg, Do u thinj can order from your cousin again, actually I did bought it once at cold storage alamanda.. it is just 1 unit leff, and the toy is very2 quality one compared to the cheap kinder joy sell here

Unknown said...

where to buy in msia?

Unknown said...

yes looking for this too my daughter but can't see it in malaysia. we saw it in youtube Disney Collector.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Try search at cold storage, i bought some of it last year. They only available on easter seasons.

Zubir Jamal said...

I bought some at Langkawi last time.

Unknown said...

U bought from which store ya?