Thursday, December 20, 2007

Yesterday's Christmas carrolling.....

Went to church by Uncle Paul's ride, with his daughter, Vanessa. Yesterday was a tired day for me, so this blog maybe short lah.

Reached church at like about 5:45 p.m. Suresh asked us to come to church to meet up before 7. Since I was bored, follow Kent lah, cam whole for the next 2 hours.


I was super bored.....then half an hour later.....


Wait........who off the lights?? Ma...............


The once was the Youth Room, now turned into store room for our upcoming Christmas Carnival's donation items. Ranging from clothes to bags and toys. TV also got.


The plan........first go Puchong, then go Old Klang Road, Setapak and then Cheras.

Due to traffic jam and bus wars, most of the carrollers manage to come like about 8 o'clock. Begin late, end late. Crap.

First stop was Pastor Vincent and Jaycee Cheah's house. It was a small but lovely apartment that they are living in. It suits them by the way. After performing 5 songs, we ate some snacks prepared by them, and off we go to the next house, which is Brother Don's house nearby here.

Look.......I'm just so exhausted from blogging now. But for blogging's sake, whatever lah.

After Brother Don's house, Don joined us for caroling. Next house is my friend Adrian's house. Its an apartment, small and quite stuffy. Thank God they're moving in to a bigger house.

On our way to Old Klang Road.....I phoned my dad. My parents was pissed off because of the carollers arrangement. Suppose to come to my house for the last stop at 10:30p.m. , but by the time I called, its 11 p.m. After discussing with the leader of the pack, my house would be after Adrian's house.

12:15 a.m , its Thursday already?? Awwwwhhhhh............After performing at my house, we were all treated with nasi goreng kampung with fried chicken wings, curry puffs, pizza, sandwiches, papaya and orange juice. My parents took the whole day preparing the food. Of all 24 pieces of chicken, left 3 only.

I couldn't join them to carol at Luis's house, which is changed to the last house. Why? Because I got no transport. Well.......next time lah.

At 3 o'clock, I manage to sleep. Neighbour starting his nonsense again.




DAMNIT!!!!!! CAN YOU PLEASE HAVE A SPARE KEY WITH YOU, SO THAT YOU NO NEED TO HORN AT 3 IN THE MORNING!!!!!



Today carrolling.............again........

No comments: