Thursday, December 13, 2007

A toast to Yong Shan.....

Last year, alot of my friends made fun of her, calling her "The Fat One", "King Kong" and so on. That was the past, but this year, she's known to me as one of my greatest friends in S.M.K Seri Mutiara, and also my 'mummy dearest' loh.

She kept secrets that will embarrass...

She listens to your complaints...

She comforts you when your sad...

She'll be your dear friend when you don't even have one in school...

Most of all, she cares for me and you more than herself...

She sacrifices her time of lesuire to hear our personal problem...but did we?








When she said that she's changing school.....I was shocked. It's like you're about to lose another friend to another school.

Her smile will be remembered in our hearts.

Her laughter will always be in our mind.

And most of all......we'll have her friendship, like she has our's in her heart.

I dedicate this blog post to Yong Shan mummy. Take care in Suria. Remember to chat with us. S.M.K Seri Mutiara will always welcome you back whenever you feel like returning.

Bye bye, you'll be sadly missed by us in school.


Sobs.....

No comments: