Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Car Batte in NFS:S

I know I should not jump into conclusion that Need for Speed Shift will be better than ProStreet, but damn...CAR BATTLE MODE!!! Joshua you know what I mean!!

Sick of the constant arguing of which car is better than the other? Well, Need For Speed Shift lets you answer that question. Imagine, a racing game that allows you to pit you against your friend in a battle to determine which car is better. Fancy the Porsche 911 going against the American muscle, Corvette GT-R? What about Europe's elites, Koenigsegg CCX against Pagani Zonda R? Maybe a little rivalry between the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X against the Evolution 9?

Oh don't worry, its stock car settings. So no mods, no tricks, the cars are just straight from the factory, ready for you to smoke rubber.

September 15 is the release date, and I googled to see got any latest reviews. And surprisingly, all positive scores. IGN gave it a 9 out of 10, so this shows how much Need For Speed has been improved since Prostreet and Undercover. :) I'm getting my original copy, hopefully tomorrow. I wanna own around the world!!!

No comments: