Monday, September 7, 2009

Moral Exam SPM Trials

Today's Moral exam paper was kinda easy, after getting last minute tips from Hamresh. And you thought I'll study for that? Nah (Tom, great minds think alike, we don't study moral values, we apply it in our daily lifes right?)

Didn't bother memorizing the 36 moral value definitions. I still don't know why we students have to memorize every single word. Can't we just use our own sentence with the specific keywords? Its still the same lah. education system really screwed up

I spent :

1 hour answering the questions for Moral exam paper.
1 hour 30 minutes sleeping in class to pass time.

Awesome right? Oh yeah, today I sent my car to Kah Jun's workshop located at Shamelin Perkasa. My Honda City's left cheek of her ass has a crack, when raining that time the boot gets wet on the left side. Did a minor surgery, she's doing fine.

Conclusion : Her booty is fixed!!!

Anyway, erm......takecarebuhbyeloveyouallmissyouallsomuchGodblessyouall

No comments: