Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Updates

Hey phuuuuuckkkeerrrss!!!! I've been busy with college again. The feeling of exhausted, stressed, insane, frustrated is back again and chillax.....I'm ohh kaay =)

My 18-135mm lens has been sent to Nikon to check and repair. Cousin dropped the lens and the lens was kinda loose and malfunctioned =/ I'm stuck with the 50mm lens, only suitable for portrait shots.

Yeah, and I'm trying my luck for the Hitz.fm GREEDY game. This evening I tuned in to them and some fella missed out on winning RM 500 for a 2 second snippet of the song. How can you not know that's "Womanizer" from Britney Spears?! Sigh.........

And I just missed the cue to call. The minute that "Show Me The Money" song played I dialed and the number was busy =(

I saw one of my friend's Facebook status.

"You need to walk into their shoes to know how what they went through...."

hat hits me. I'm kinda sick of people who bitch about people's problems and comment as if they know how the situation is like and they have been through the same shit as that person did. Hypocrites should try being that unfortunate person for a day, then only they can open up their mouths and crap all about it.

And shit I got myself new scars again. This time on the left elbow. All because of futsal, was keeper and this time I kinda didn't screw up as much as I did for the past few weeks. Even though I did a blunder (ball went through legs while catching it.......twice), at least I'm happy to make a few good saves.

Good thing about being a keeper, when you make good saves from good shots, you get applauded for that. But when you're the last player around to save the team and you screw up, you get most of the blame.

Sigh....the fella who got the call for GREED screwed up. Its David Archuleta lah dei how can you miss that?!

No comments: