Saturday, July 21, 2007

Ahhh...Wilson Foo....you better watch out!!!

Wilson Foo.........you had me to boil to the highest point.

Dear readers of my blog, if I gave you my number only, do not, I mean....

DO NOT!!!!!!!

........give it to anyone else. Don't give it to people that I don't know.

There's this bitch who every time sits on a chair during assembly time. Yup, that bitch is gonna get scolding from my wife!!

Today, at 6:30 p.m, I was watching MTV, "Diary of Nelly Furtado". Go Nelly!!! Then out of the blue, at 6:45 p.m, my cheering mood for Nelly has gone when I received a call from a girl, with the number 0162544989. It was a girl, the first question she pop out is.....

"Hello....I'm actually Wilson's friend. May I ask, can I be your friend?"

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! WHAT THE FACK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD??


God, my Saturday's was perfect until this bullshit happen to me!!!!

By the time I heard the name "Wilson"......I was totally angry.

Wilson Foo..........I don't care whether I will be suspended from school or being fired from becoming a prefect, I will kick your ass to the ground and I would really like to scold your parents for teaching you to become busybody. You ask about Kerrie whether she's my GF or not from Yee Khai, that is totally busybody. You screwed up Yee Khai's day...every day...you're shit!!! You piss me off, you fucked my day up, and you gave a bitch my handphone number and my house number. That's it shorty, you're dead when I see you. Thank God that I didn't breat you up outside the library.

After listening to songs from my phone at about 5:30 p.m, I charged it. Then, she phoned me at 6:45 p.m, then after 1 minute and 15 seconds of freakyness.....I phoned Kerrie about this incident. Because the line was engaged............at 7:01 p.m, she tried to phone my handphone, since the house line is engaged.

Then..............................9:45 p.m, she strikes back. She asked...."May I speak to Daniel?" I said Daniel went to tuition, then she ask what time will I be back, I said 10:30 p.m. Now it's like 10:05 p.m, I still got 25 minutes of peace.

Kerrie promised me to scold her off. That's my girl.

Kerrie......please tell her off like this...

DANIEL IS MINE....KEEP YOUR HANDS OF MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: