Friday, July 27, 2007

Farewell Pn. Saamah..................

To mark my 30th post at blogspot.com.............I want to dedicate this blog to my headmistress, Pn.Saamah, who left us on this day, 27th of July, 2007.

Since I've join the choir, a week before Pn. Saamah's departure from us, I'm not surprised that we choir members have to sing for Pn.Saamah's farewell ceremony. Pn.Tee has selected "Lagu Perpisahan", "Auld Leng Syne" and "I Will Follow You" for the ceremony. "Seasons In The Sun" was on the lyric page, but we all didn't have the time to practice the song.

On Tuesday, we practiced the song in a joyful mood, didn't know that we will be sad on that special day. This reminds me of my graduation day back in 2004, we rehearsed the graduation song but on graduation day, we cried alot. Santosh was the most happiest person on Tuesday that time, he gave so many wonderful ideas for our presentation to Pn.Saamah's farewell day, especially the actions we all have to do on that day while singing.

Thursday was our 2nd last day of practicing the songs.

Today...............we practiced in the school hall, since it was raining again. Sigh.............a perfect day to rain. For the whole day, we were all in the hall. Furthermore, if only I brought my phone to school today to take pictures of today's ceremony. LOL, this reminds me of a MSN conversation between ne and Kent.

× keNt ×™ × メ suBcrEw rEäct™ メ × says:
Diu, I wanna bring my phone tomolo lah.....

× keNt ×™ × メ suBcrEw rEäct™ メ × says:
But scared kena rampas......

Daniel__@92 {LightSpringZzz} - says:
You think I dun wan meh??

Daniel__@92 {LightSpringZzz} - says:
If Ah Chee catch you, what you gonna say??

× keNt ×™ × メ suBcrEw rEäct™ メ × says:
Say I wanna take picture with Pn. Saamah lah...lol

Daniel__@92 {LightSpringZzz} - says:
LOL.....like your gonna post that picture with you and Saamah in Friendster lah.....

× keNt ×™ × メ suBcrEw rEäct™ メ × says:
LOL...........

Daniel__@92 {LightSpringZzz} - says:
Dun know how many hundreds of comments for that picture...


LOL !!!!!

Anyway.....manage to kill some boredom by playing some songs on the keyboard. Didn't know that so many people still love listening to that emo song by Linkin Park entitled "What I've Done", but I got bored of that song. Didn't know that there were so many request for that emo song...repeat, EMO SONG!!!!!

For the whole 1 hour of speeches and prayers from the Muslims, I and Erwan and co were hanging out at outside the first floor of the gym rehearsing the song and releasing our stress. Erwan Erwan....if only you one day, no foul languages will come out from your mouth, I would buy you a drank!!!!

Ceremony time!!! With a few speeches from teachers and Tai Wei Shan, it's performance time. After Angeline and Natasha's song to Pn Saamah featuring a few 1C students.................it's our turn. A few minutes before our turn, I went to toilet and unleashed my tankee!!! Phew....speaking about being nervous. Then.....it's showtime!!!

Our entrance was started with Yong Shan playing the entrance tune, this time, more lively. Diong Diong asked us boys to sing louder, well, we'll see about that. Me, Thiam Jun, Santosh, Mohammad Joshua and Michelle Lee have to stand on the bench, since we were the last row. When Yong Shan play a tune, we 6 of us rose up. Then the students who sat on the floor were like "OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!" Yeng leh??????? =.="

Singing "I Will Follow You" was very scary, one single mistake, we all die. One time, halfway through the song, Santosh was like.......

"Macha, ada lyric tak?"

LOL.....I nearly burst into laughter!!!

After singing all the song, we all went off stage. I now only noticed, Thiam Jun cried. Look, not because he thinks that he screwed up the singing part, he was sad because Pn. Saamah is leaving us. That makes me and Wei Jian wanted to cry to, not to forget Santosh.

I did cry after that. Fine, call me a crying bitch, but it was emotional for me.

3 years......for 3 years we've been with her. Because of her, S.M.K Seri Mutiara now is a great school. I remember every Monday, she would lecture us for like about half-an-hour. Geeee.....now I will miss her nagging. I remember one time, those who were in the smart class this year, was earlier told to stay back after assembly to listen to her to lecture us. As she look at our profiles, she saw my name. "Daniel, why you failed your maths, was the test hard?" she asked me in a caring way. Maths was my suckiest subject. Thought she was going to scold me, but she advised me in a motherly way to not give up and continue working hard to try to aim A for Maths. As I think of this very moment, I wanted to cry out loud.

Now I know why she wanted to see us for half and hour, because she knows that she will be leaving us soon and she wanted to give us her best advise to students as possible before leaving.

Now here I am, blogging about today, Pn. Saamah's farewell day.

"Lagu Perpisahan"

Bertemu dan berpisah adat manusia biasa
Hilang di mata tapi di hati tidak lupa
Berdoalah kita agar aman dan sentosa
Semoga jumpa pula kita di lain masa


"Auld Lang Syne"

Should all acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind
Should all acquaintance be forgot and days of auld lang syne
For auld lang ayne my dear for auld lang syne
We'll take a cup of kindness yet for auld lang syne


Here's my short poem for Pn.Saamah

"Who Knows..."

Who knows Pn. Saamah, if you read blogs
That we will meet again in a better place at a better time
For our special bond between students and headmistress
Will not be easily broken and never to be forgotten
For you have taught us the difference between what's black and what's white
For you have taught us to be the next useful generations
Whether it is too late or not...........
Who knows......we shall meet again.....
In a better place





FAREWELL PN.SAAMAH!!! WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE AND KEEP ON RUNNING TO THE FINISH LINE. THE RACE OF LIFE IS NOT OVER YET!!!!

No comments: