Monday, July 9, 2007

Mamak time people!!!

Damn.....got tuition lo....at school. Wasaiii!!!!!!! Well, the best thing about it is free and it's just an hour. God Bless Malaysia!!!

After school, I and Kerrie and Yee Khai and Gan Yang walked......yes people, we WALKED to the nearest mamak controlled by machas in Malaysia's Taynton View area. Wah, time is running out and we still slowly walk. Walk and talk and walk and talk. When we reached the mamak stall, we saw alot of peps from our school, my Derek darling, Thiam Jun, Hak Lee, See Na, some 1Jaya class people, some form 2 people and many more lah. Most of them are from the "choosen ones" for the tuition program.

3 of us sat down, ordered our drinks and food.....and then chat. Then........I saw one of the form 2 people smoke. Fine....I'll keep mum about that you lucky bastard!!! I ordered Maggi goreng and limau ais, Yee Khai ordered the same as me, Gan Yang ordered Indomee and limau ais too. Then..........our food came, but it's like indomee to me. But I take it as my maggi goreng, as for Yee Khai and Gan Yang...they have to wait lo. Then.........2 maggi gorengs came........oh shit!! I just ate Gan Yang's order. Nowonder lah....so spicy. The total charge for our food was RM13.50.
Oh yea........Kerrie darling ordered Milo.

Eeee......I thought you like warm water??

LOL

Then after that, while we all eat, all of the others cabut lo...nanti Pn. Anita smack us. Well, we all are so full, we can't run. Well, when we reach there, we're already late. Thank God Pn.Anita is such a good teacher.

1 comment:

Hui Xian said...

hahah..cool... pn anita good teacher?ouch?? im sure u enjoyed..