Sunday, July 29, 2007

My balls hurt as hell......

Today futsal..............since I've came back late and so on, and you know Yee Khai's father is an impatient father, so I asked my mum to fetch me lo.

Finally.....I get to wear my new shoes, perfect for futsal. The other one is condemned to only be wore during any mountain climbing activity. Hey, it survived from yesterday's activity. LOL!!

Brother Jordan......he tried to kill of my manhood, my dignity,my little brother. One time he dribble past uncle Andrew, and when he shoot, I jumped in a very funny way and it hit my balls. I rolled around the grass, people were laughing.

After that incident.......brother Jordan got hit quite hard on the leg and it was pain. Then, I wanted to try my boots....for real. The moment I got the ball, I dribble and shoot, my shot got saved by a rookie keeper. Nevermind, I'll try again.

Then the second time, I got the ball, one uncle was in the center, I cutely flicked it, he then 1-2 with me, I shoot, GOAL!!!!!

5 minutes later.............uncle Mike passed the ball to me, no one mark me, I shoot, GOAL!!!!

2 goals in 5 minutes, could have been a hat-trick within 7 minutes,my last shoot was luckily blocked,but full time jor.

WHAT A DAY

No comments: