Thursday, July 26, 2007

"My Homework"................"My Humps" parody...........

The king of parodies is back. Back with a bang!!!! This is for those who hate homework... like you and me. Enjoy :P

(Teachers)

Whatcha gonna do with all that homework
all that homework on your desk?

(Students)
I'm gonna burn them off
Burn them off my desk
Cuz I hate homework, I hate I hate homework
I really hate homework, those stupid work
Check it out!!!

I drive these teachers crazy
Never do their work daily
I punnish me really badly
They give me all these homeworks
Geografi and Moral
Seni and Sejarah
Caring they be giving
All that homework make me wanna fly
Whether I ain't asking
They gave me work to do their thing
24/7
I say no but they keep giving
So I keep on taking
Went back home be burnin'
We can keep burnin'
And keep on pollutin'
The earth, the earth, the earth , the earth
The earth, the earth, the earth, the earth
Homework make you....

Homework makes us crazy
Burning off your homework on me
And polluting the air for me (x2)

(teachers)
Whatcha gonna do with all that homework
All that homework on your desk?

(students)
We're gonna burn them off
Burn them off and make a mess

(teachers)
Whatcha gonna do with all that caning strokes
Canning strokes on your ass

(students)
We're gonna sue in in court
Sue until your pants drop from your ass.

HOLY MACARONNI!!!!