Saturday, July 28, 2007

Are we there yet??? ........................do'h!!!!

Saturday..........mmm.........morning cartoons. Well, today no need to even think about it cause today my school's awesome Kelab Pencegahan Jenayah (K.P.J) mountain climbing activity. The venue is at some place called Wangsa Cheras.

Went to school at 6:45 a.m, brought my phone....hey, no regrets!! Thiam Jun brought his phone, well, his mum's phone, K616, I think that is called. Then, as I, Kerrie and Melissa and Evon Cheah was walking, we saw Nicole Ng and Michelle Ita's shoes, not those sport ones, those type of street sneakers. Eww......., we are not going to Times Square or Sungai Wang lah!!! As usual, Saturday's school's attendance is so low, it looks like you're traveling back to year 2005, where there is only 200+ students. As usual, Kent and gang didn't come, Xian Xian didn't come, Justina didn't....nope.......but Michele Tan did come. I'm surprise that some lazy ass people did come to school, but I'm not gonna mention the names.

Mr.Chew called the K.P.J members to gather at next to the canteen. I wonder how Gan Yang and Hao Yang choose their team, not to mention Yee Khai too. Gan Yang....he'll sure wants Amanda and Carmen in it, Hao Yang...well, I can say he's like trying to woo someone's girlfriend (not gonna tell), Yee Khai, let's just say he told me this on his previous team.....

"MY TEAM IS SO DAMN USELESS *!!"
(*sentence was changed due to the extreme usage of foul language)

Well, since they all pick the good ones, guest it's my turn to pick the average outcast for my team. Nevermind about that, maybe teamwork is a word that we can use these days. Well, justice was served when Pn.Anita (she got go) and Cik.Khoo (she too got go) decided that they do the selection. You should have see Gan Yang and Hao Yang's faces. Gan Yang cursed when he heard the decision. Me and Efina and Hafizi..........we just smile and let it be.

I'm satisfied with my group, there is Kiru, Sumitra, Gan Chen, some macha named Andrew, Ken Hua, Vivian Ng, and Kerrie!!! Look, alot of people asked me, "Hey Dan, did you purposely choose her or what?"

................................................................................no ah, we got jodoh mah :)

SWT =.="

Mr.Chew allowed us to have a 20 minute breakfast. By the time we went to the canteen, many people, especially the girls, took out their handphone and started to play. Well, since Hao Yang didn't bring his phone, he's like in a jealous mood and asked us to keep the phones to ourself. Well, just because we brought our phones and he didn't doesn't mean that Hao Yang and boss us around to ask us to keep our phones?? Unreasonable rite?? Well, that is the way he is, I just can't change him, can I?

He did buy me a drank, tea of course. Don't get that song by T-Pain "Buy U A Drank" in your head now!!! LOL....I'mma buy u a drank...ow wheeeee, I'mma take you home with me!!! Ah, what's better than a cup of refreshing tea. Ahhhhhh......sweet!!!!

Waited at the bus stop after our breakfast. Waited for half-an-hour, then only our bus came. Guess what, it ain't a air-conditioned bus, it's those type of good-old fashioned school bus.

A fellow was listening to his songs in his phone, guess what Hao Yang did??

"Dude, can you borrow me your phone for awhile?"
"Sure."
Hao Yang confiscates that dudes phone, until when we reach the venue. To me, he doesn't have the right to do that, furthermore, it pisses people off.

Did some stretch ups, warm ups, here we go. I did lose some grip, nearly fall, sweat and pant for the first few minutes of the journey. When I reached level 1, I was still ok, got some energy in me, but when we reached to level 4, I was so exhausted!!!! Then, Cik.Khoo lead us out of the place. Well, nothing special happen, if it did happen to me and Kerrie, I would not tell you in this blog. LOL...private.

After 2 hours of fun, we rested at a house where they sell drinks and fruits, some sort like a Nutrition Club house. Meet up with Samuel, saw his doggie. So damn cute until Diong Diong begged him to give the dog to her. Awwwww.........after that, Cik.Khoo led us all to a small park and rest and play for awhile. When we saw the swings, I and Sang Jit Chern rushed to the last swing. He won, well, gotta let him have some fun lah. He's such a good friend of mine. Then, Mr.Chew asked us to sit at the grass and wait for the bus to come. Thiam Jun then listened to his favourite song, "Firefly" by A-Teens. The sound was clear, so it's my turn to shine too, LOL. I played the infamous Ben's Bitches song, "Kotek & Puki Berbulu". LOL, Kerrie and Yee Khai and me were all laughing all the way. San Min and Jerry also laughed.

Bus arrived, went back to school, went mamak with Hao Yang, Kerrie, Gan Jerry and that's it. Ate like a pig, went back at 3 and slept like a pig. From 4-7:15 p.m, I slept after having a nice bath. Gosh, the weather was rainy. Now for the next post of my blog, all the pictures of today people.


Random crap coming through !!!

1 comment:

Hui Xian said...

wow.. stupid hao yang.. i hate him so much lah !! wei wei and wad private AH?! TELL ME TELL ME (: sure u all hav lotsa fun there..anywayz.... anti haoyangz.zzzzzzzz