Friday, July 6, 2007

Did you see that???

Gosh....Mr.Chew is sooooooo like Arnold Swashienag.........ah, that guy who acted in the Terminator series. Assembly was soo noisy, so Mr.Chew can't take it anymore, so he like, walked from the canteen where the teachers was having meetings, and he stood at the center of the stage, and he used his loud voice and yell and us to shut up. Furthermore, he wants pin drop silence. No noise or whatsoever. Then, he told us prefects to not move and stand where you're at right now, and because I went to my beg and take a pen to fill in some forms about my junior prefects. By the time I wanted to go to 3D to take care of my duty, all the prefects were ordered to stand still at where were they standing...........so I stand beside the portable P.A system.

BTW.....DO YOU SMELL SOMETHING BURNING IN THE PORTABLE P.A SYSTEM??
......IT SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT....WAIT A MINUTE, WRONG LINE.....
......IT SMELLS LIKE PLASTIC BEING BURNED!!!!!

Waiting for it to blow in front of me so that I no need to go through PMR......LOL!!!!

Then......a few seconds later.........Mr.Chew caught a student talking, it was a girl. Then he called the girl to stand up, then the boys who sat at the stage (disciplinary case students) laughed. Mr.Chew stared at them and warned them.Then, there was a rubbish on the floor, he picked it up, then he looked at me, he gave it to me, I looked at him, I took it, the students were looking at us, he point at the rubbish bin, I......................malulah.........took the rubbish to the bin.

EMBARRASSING!!!!!!

First.................Mr.Abdul Aziz asked me to picked rubbish, then the Headmistress Saamah ordered me to pick up rubbish....now, Terminator asked me to do the dirty work...

I feel like swearing the word "fuck".

There.....I've done it again.

You people saw it........rite???