Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wahh.......long time no blog

Phew.....yesterday's KPJ activity was fun. Didn't know that cooking can be so much fun. I group, which is Squad One, was planning to cook marinated chicken with mashed potatoes and rice and some egg and cocktail drinks. Alcohol-free, people.

Went to see Ms. Eliza for counseling. Sigh....life has it's ups and downs. Thanks to my mui mui Hui Xian for praying for me oww....and Kerrie to cheer me up and support me through the good times and the bad times. Yesterday I got so fed up until I was this close to be reduced to tears.

12:20 p.m, the team leaders, supervisors and assistants were suppose to come down at this hour. But then....suddenly Gan Yang and co. got screwed up to hell. I don't know what's wrong with Gan Yang man. Well, first, Efina told us to come down at this hour,when we come down that time, Gan Yang said that we shouldn't come down now.

.....HUH???

Then a few moments later, Efina asked the fire starters to go to the sepak takraw field and wait for the signal to start the fire. Then, Gan Yang again got pissed off. He said go to the backyard of the school hall and wait. They both exchange words and then we all follow Gan Yang to the school hall there.

Skip skip skip........cooking time. Wow.............my chicken sure better be good. Mashed potatoes.....don't have time to cook, mind as well fried it. The rice.....lembab betulnya. Egg......rest in peace lah.

Look....I'm too tired to type out all the things that I have done yesterday. Furthermore, I slept pass yesterday's homecell fellowship. Too tired.



Oh yeah.......after school, mum was kind enough to fetch us to Lesuire Mall and go out. By the way, she knows about us. Wow!!!

And we watched Harry Potter..........Order of The Phoenix. The ending.... Harry's uncle, Black, died.

1 comment:

Hui Xian said...

owh u feel much better now?? hehe yea friday was totally awesome XD .. sweet date at lm huh?xP