Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I am bored.....

Ahhhhhhh....nothing new happen to me at school.









Wait................some fat fuck pissed my classmates off. That fat fuck is Uncle Bob.

Uncle Bob is a very fat guy, who operates our canteen. He charges our school canteen food at some ridiculous prices. His foods aren't worth your money. But since doctor advised me to eat more, the doc said I'm skinny until she even ask, "Are you Paris Hilton's brother?"

LOL.

The nasi lemak ain't worth a cent. Beggars can tell you it's shit. The soya drink taste like crap. I'm not sure whether the ice in the drinks are safe enough anot. Milo sucks balls. The curry mee....sucks. The nuggets....swt!!! The chicken.....most of my friends who bought the fried chicken, either the chicken's meat are still cold or it just suddenly bleed. The French Fries don't deserve to be called French Fries anymore. Trademark name violated to smithereens!!! It's sooo bloody salty, you'll be crying over spilt milk for buying these shit. The fried rice.......you should have seen how those canteen workers, the amount of salt and sometimes sugar is poured into the rice and then fried with Uncle Bob's special ingredients is alot man.......alot!!!!!

Fine, 3 Dinamik pissed you off, because one of them kicked the football to your French Fries corner, and caused the French Fries to fall to the floor, so what?? You saved people from eating your so called Bob's Fries that are soo bloardy salty. People won't have kidney failure anymore. Whee!!!!!! You picked up the ball, you kept it as hostage, and 3 Dinamik can't play football anymore. Nice one you fat fuck!

Today P.J.K, we played 4 handball matches and 3 football matches. Handball match, my team won, with me scoring 2 goals. Sweet. Football.....my team loss thanks to goals by Chean Foo a.k.a Wayne. Sigh...............one last handball match, Amirul and Chean Foo screwed it up again. I shoot, Jun Xiong blocked it, Chean Foo picked up the rebound, tried to pass me and Amirul, Amirul elbowed him, everyone scattered to play basketball. So then, I, Jew Han and Mampreet and Amirul, we played practise match, involving just one goal post. 2 balls comming towards me, handball and football. Aw........Mampreet can't score past me, pity.

Then...I went somewhere else for a while, then suddenly someone shoot the ball to the canteen. I went to see the commotion. Oh gosh, it's gonna be the same situation like 3 Dinamik , the football is gonna be a hostage for some time. Weng Fai asked the kakak to please return to ball, in a very polite way, the kakak said that the ball is missing. Then we saw the ball at the kitchen since the door was open. Weng Fai then asked again, in a polite way. The kakak asked us to go away. Weng Fai got so angry, he stormed into the kitchen to get the ball. Uncle Bob was sitting at the canteen near the drink corner, he heard the incident, he shouted at us. Since I was holding a handball, he stared at me and shouted to Mr.Chee....."MR. CHEE!!! WHAT LA YOUR STUDENTS KICKED THE BALL TO MY KITCHEN!!!!"

I'll explain in a better view. When Chean Foo kicked the ball, the ball bounced, roll in slowly to the kitchen. Uncle Bob saw this, he commanded his workers to close the door and asked them not to give back the ball to us. Damn you, you fat fuck!!!!!

Hmm....how can we repay you......by getting fired. Hey, I kena 4 times food poisoning, you deserve to go back to Indonesia with your imigrants!!!!!

1 comment:

Hui Xian said...

=.= HATE OUR SCHOOL CANTEEN.. :(