Saturday, July 28, 2007


Bus stop......full of people.

Ok....the next few pictures are people's faces after I used the front camera trick. Gotta love the Nokie N73!!!


Carmenu!!!


Amanda..........behind her is Cik.Khoo, Nicole Ng (a.k.a King Kong) , and next to her is Mr.Chew.


San Min!!!!


Thiam Jun..........


"Shut up babay!" LOL....Jun Nam's famous qoute. Trademark and copyrighted.


Gan Jerry was like so blur....and whatever man.


Gan Yang!!!


Ken Hua and Hua Xiang


Junh Xiang........LOL!!!


After taking this picture...Janice begged me not to post it.....LOL!!


Hao Yang.....


Sasi the don-ness!!


Shu Teng....remember I promised you that I wont post your picture in my blog? Here it is!!!


Cheers Jit Chern, you're face is on the net!!!


Samuel caught in the act by me!!


Finally..I got your face Tax!!!!


This guy knows my mum's friend......and yet I haven't even know his name.


DJ Black is in the house....well....outside of the house!!!


Efrina


Wan Chuen.....another blur case people!!!


"We are sisters of Islam"...LOL.....hopefully those Islamic Officials won't come and find us!!!


Samuel brought his cute little doggie to see us....AWWWWW!!!!!!!! :D


Brake Jit Chern Braaaaake!!!!!!!!!!!!


DJ Black monkeying around......LOL!!


AWWWWWW.....Kerrie sleeping. How I wish I was there siting next to her......

After a tiring day and 2 long blogs....including this, I slept like a pig.

LOL...thanks for viewing my blog people!!! Peace !

1 comment:

Hui Xian said...

hahah funny pics:) love ur blog :)