Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Want A Healthy Lifestyle :D

Ohhhhhhh gosh. Back from Malacca. Supposed to come back by Thursday but then, my sinus problem is back and mum had to bring me back home cuz I forgot to bring the pills back to grandma's place.

The pain....seriously makes you wanna scream and cry.Well, crying only makes it worst. I need to wake up and realize that I cannot solely depend on doc's meds to keep me away from the nudging pain in my head, I need to exercise and sleep early from now on.

I remember last year holidays, sleep at 2 a.m, wake up at 12 p.m. Parents always nagging at me about my recent sleeping hours and not exercising to be healthy.

Until this sinus problem came, I only realize the importance of having enough rest and sleep and always exercise. I mean, when was the last time I woke up as early as 8 a.m and breathe in fresh air into my nostrils?

I hear stories from an uncle of mine that people have sinus problems have to go for surgery and some had near death experiences. THAT alone made me so farking worried.

"You want lifetime medication or lifetime exercise?"

That was the one question that got stuck in my mind. So from now on, I wanna have a healthy lifestyle. Ok lah, once in a while I'll sleep late XD but every morning I'll go for morning walks and suck all oxygen from the plants :D

Car coming this Thursday. ARRRRGGHHH!!!

No comments: