Friday, October 5, 2007

5 Days of terror..........PMR babe!!!



Sigh........PMR............

*den den de da de da dum....*
You wanna be a player,
But your results aint fly,
You gotta study hard,
To sit for PMR.....


Hahhahaha...MTV gonna sue me....Pimp My Ride theme song got owned by me!!!

Monday was Bahasa Melayu. On that day, I got headaches from those 2 papers.

Tuesday was English and Science.
Guess what.....................Andrew Choo's tips didn't come out man!!! Damn you!!!

Wednesday was Mathematic and Sejarah. Kerrie lao po tried to calm me down........because the weakest subject for me is Maths......she did actually.

Thursday.........Kemahiran Hidup.

Friday........one last bloody paper.......Geografi. Tembak lah

After the paper.........................

MERDEKA!!!!!!


Here are all my test papers......they don't allow us to bring back Kemahiran Hidup paper, Tai Wei Shan said that because they (Education Ministries) mostly come out the same questions year by year. Sigh, lazy people.

Finally PMR is over, all I need is rest, especially for my brain.

No comments: