Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"How To Not Be An Ass Infront Of A Grieving Family" by Maccaroni Boy a.k.a Daniel Mark.

Yeah, talk about funerals, the last one was my grandma's one. February 11th was that fateful day. Even though funerals are suppose to have a sad and grieving atmosphere, I am so bloody disappointed of my relatives. I don't give a damn whether they found my blog and show it to everyone, heck, not even half of them know bloody English, only a few. Like I care.

This blog is inspired by Kenny Sia. But this blog post to me, you all better pay great attention to it. So that it wont happen in future. Instead of how to be an ass infront of a grieving family, this is "HOW NOT TO BE AN ASS INFRONT OF A GRIEVING FAMILY."

5 things I've noticed during my grandma's funeral...........

1) Please leave your phone in silent mode, I mean it.
Here's something that my dumb relatives can learn from this blog (if they know what Internet and blog is...), please leave your bloody handphone in silent mode or off it. It's like your going to church, except that everywhere you go, people cry and moan of a loss one. When I was weeping because of a loss of a loved one, suddenly a ring tone sounded.....

"Shou qian shou, wo men yi chi zhou, jing tian ni yau jia gei wor......."

A wedding song on a funeral event, SCREW YOU!!!!

Do you like if you are giving a speech, an important speech, suddenly a ringtone comes and distract your fellow audiences.

"Go shawty. It's your birthday. We gonna party like it's yo birthday. We gonna sip Bacardi like it's your birthday!"

Wow.........

2) Learn a lesson......smoking kills for God's sake!!!
My grandma died because of more than 50 years of smoking (some achievement to be proud of I guess), and yet some of my relatives still not yet wake up and still smoke.....

WHAT? WANNA END UP IN THE COFFIN TOO? LIKE I'M GONNA WEEP FOR YA....

3) Don't gamble....please I beg ya...
Nah......not gonna beg ya, next time I'll slap ya and scold your ass off when I see you gambling during my father's funeral. It's the most disrespectful thing to do when your in your grandma's funeral. Somemore jolly jolly gamble happy happy. You think seeing you all happy will make grandma proud meh? Disrespectful, really disrespectful. I wanna slap their face....

4) Don't you dare buy lottery tickets!!
After the funeral, my dad and his brothers and sisters had an important meeting in grandma's house. One of my aunt then asked for grandma's passport and IC, then used the last 4 digits to buy lottery. Jesus Christ!!!

Here's a number for ya.........748!!! (In Chinese....go and die lah!!)

5) Don't you decide how much are we gonna get without knowing who is the one who decides it!!!
My dad suppose to decide it, since he's the eldest and fairest. Yet, that aunt who asked for the lottery tickets, suddenly decides how much are we gonna get from grandma's money. Thank God my dad step up and decided fairly. RM 88.70 for each of us.


So please, don't be an ass infront of a grieving family. This is a public announcement brought to you by Maccaroni Boy a.k.a Daniel Mark.

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA!!

No comments: