Sunday, October 7, 2007

The best futsal match I've ever played..........

Forget about losing 10-0 to a school team, today I've played my best game so far.

It was raining, Kyle was late as usual. Was watching StarSports, F1 race was on, Lewis Hamilon was out of the race due to his car got some problems.....awwww, pitty. Fuck Mclaren, spy people for what?? Kena saman 100 million dollars!!!

"There's alot of Ferrari in that Mclaren car."

Muahahahhahahahhaha.....rookie, better luck next time.

Then, Kyle came. Reached the futsal centre. Only 10 people come sahaja. This time, better loh, not too crowded.

Match started, pass pass pass, goal. My team was up. Thanks to Kyle's cousin, he banged in alot of goals today. One of the goals, I've assisted by throwing the ball to him, the ball bounced and he half volleyed past the opponent's hapless keeper. Better luck Raj.

First half we were up 5-0, wow. Then my turn to attack this time. One of my team mates exchange position with me, and it was a good move.

I have some asthmatic problems, that's why I can't run very long. Finally, I scored my fifth goal in all futsal matches. Kyle's dad passed the ball to me, I was at my own half, I run a few steps, and shoot the ball. The ball rolled slowly to goal. Uncle Andrew looked on as the ball rolled pass his goal.

How I celebrated??

Like a little child jumping for joy.

One of the 3 goals I conceded was like this. It was the first one, by Uncle Mike.

He shoot the ball 3 meters from me. The ball blocked by my leg. I fall back. I thought the ball would bounce to the front, it did.......

but........

It bounced back to me and I wasn't aware of it. Goal. The funniest goal ever. It wasn't my fault. Seriously.

Kyle played quite terrible. Of all the best chances to score goals past me, he miss kick the ball hilariously. Pitty. His brother played better than him. Lol.


Hahahhaa......best game ever.

No comments: