Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kanasai the kitten

Should have brought my handphone to school....but one thing that makes me go LOL today was Mr.Chee himself. Here's his speech.

"I know you students exam time love to bring your handphone, wanna show off, knowing that it is beautiful and very update. Let me tell you this... your handphone is not as nice as it seems. You wanna show off with me, fine. Come, let's go to the phone shop and buy phones. You buy one, I buy one too. You buy 10, I buy 10 too. You buy 100, I also can buy 100 handphones. How do you like that?"



.....LOL XD!!!!

Then after the assembly, I and Wei Jian and Thiam Jun went to the SPBT room to keep ourself occupied since we have nothing to do. Pn.Lily asked us to arranged the returned books from loan-book students. At least we were given RM 2 from Pn.Lily as "duit raya". Thanks!!!!

Then we 3 play Counter-Strike on the PC in the room. Pn. Lily knows it, so she didn't scold us, she even asked us this....

"What's so nice about this game anyway...." Pn.Lily asked as her daughter who was sick watches Wei Jian blowing people's head off with guns. LOL.

When Pn.Lily is away, the handphones come out and play. Thiam Jun and Wei Jian brought their phones. While me, I sit down and envy. LOL, I didn't lah, tomorrow I'll bring my phone too.

After recess, I and Wei Jian and Zheng Yi went to the siting place just near the guard house to eat. A kitten appeared, looks hungry.

AWWWHHHHH!!!!

Threw the kitten some Chips-More, the kitten, which was a she, since there weren't any testis dangling around (LOL), but the kitten didn't eat it. Damn!!!

I myself manage to lure the kitten to the first floor of the school building. Joshua Leong a.k.a Joshie and Lee Kuan Yoke a.k.a "the-next-asian-Pamela-Anderson" followed us. Pn. Elizerberth saw us, she begged us not to bring the kitten close to her. Our distance from her was like about 200 cm away, she gestures and begs us not to bring the kitten near her.

Now I know what to give her for her birthday gift.....a cute little kitten.

Oh yeah...the kitten's mum died her too...on Monday. Should have saw how and the way it lied down on the corridor down stairs of the first floor.

After playing with the kitten, we decided to call the kitten.......

KANASAI!!!!

Kanasai a.k.a the kitten who's mum died in school....is our so called little kitty for the day. Awwwhhh ain't that cute.

No comments: