Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wei Jian's teased-by-gay-people moment........

Wei Jian told me.........


"One day, I went to this hair saloon with Loo Hong Seng. The reason is because Mr.Chee caught me for leaving my hair quite long and ask me to cut. So Hong Seng took me to his regular hair saloon. He said it's worth every single penny. So I follow loh.

Then when I went in the saloon, to my surprise, alot of sissy guys with long girly hair and girly tone, walking like Tyra Banks, and acting like one too. I thought maybe their just normal people trying to connect with the customers, whom most of them are female patrons.

So one of them cut my hair that time, suddenly commented I was cute as poster boys sticked on walls of gay people. I was shocked and I felt like vomiting. They even tried to asked whether am I free on weekdays or any other day to go out. Heck, they even ask me for my number, which of course I didn't give them.

I knew that Hong Seng was gay, since he confessed to me that he had a boyfriend before and they both broke up. But I didn't know that hair saloon was full of gay people. Yikes!!!

Before I and Hong Seng was friends, I saw him sitting alone in the canteen with no one. So I went to him and tried to befriend him. He went on to tell me this, 'If you knew I was gay, why would you wanna talk to me, mind as well try to even befriend me?' So I told him that humans need friends to talk to so that they wont be lonely. I was shocked when he told me that.

Sigh, gotta pitty Hong Seng. He's like rejected from society and only talks to girls in school."




What Wei Jian is trying to tell me is ......no matter whether are we gay, lesbian or bi-sexuals, they are still human and have feelings. I know, they sinned for being in a same-sex or bisexual relationship, but they are still considered as God's creation. Furthermore, God created humans according to him image when He started creating Adam and Eve.

But still.....why they choose this type of life??

I wonder as I type and post this blog..............think about it people....post your comments on this blog to reply on this post.

No comments: