Friday, October 26, 2007

Again this crap!!

DO'H!!!! I kena tagged by all of you blogspot.com bloggers in S.M.K Seri Mutiara. You'll get it from me lah!!! KANASAI!!!

Rules:
1)Tag victim has to come out 8 different points of his/her perfect current lover.
2)Have to state your lover's gender (duh)
3)After this, tagged your friends.

What's the point of tagging your friends when all of them have done it.

This is lame......but what the hack lah. Here it goes......

POINTS ON THE SPECIAL "HER"

1)She's cute.
2)She's funny.
3)She's sweet.
4)She has that sweet innocent look.
5)She's mature enough to be my special "her"
6)She's outgoing and sporting.
7)We have many things in common, which makes "her" special to me.
8)Last..."she" loves me as much as I love her.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

LOOOOL! poor uncle daniel..
anyway..I TAGGED U TOOOO
HAHAHAHAHA

Christine Aguilera Lee said...

wahahahah~~

I
TAGGED
you