Saturday, October 27, 2007

My former piano teacher's wedding.......

This is more like a picture and word blog than a normal blog, so here it goes....


Recieved this card like nearly a month ago....guess who's wedding?

No.....not Micheal Jackson. That sicko won't get married by the way. Gay people would even reject him, knowing that he touch little boys. Oh Micheal.........beat it!!!

It's my former piano teacher's wedding invitation to me and my parents.

Woke up at around 10. Yesterday night slept at around after 12 a.m. That's early.

Took off out of da house around 11:15 p.m. Nearly got lost and manage to get back on track.

Before the photo sessions begun, the emcee and his translator (there's English and Chinese member's of the church, so don't expect a English educated Chinese listening to Mandarin....hardcore Mandarin). They gave us strict rules during the wedding like no chit chatting during the bride and groom's moment, no taking pictures during the sermons, and mainly switch off or silent your phones immediately. Duh.... I only manage to take these following pics after the message and prayer session.



Bride's family.


Bride and groom's family. (Don't ask me who is who, I don't even have a clue...)


Bride and groom's relatives. (Don't ask me why suddenly the colour like that)


Arghhhh........damn pillar!!


These are the 4 photographers that blocked my view of snapping a single shot of the bride and the groom. CURSE YOU!!!


Oh well...this is the best shot I could get from my phone. Do'h!!

After having lunch with my mum and her friend with her family, I manage to personally wish my former piano teacher and her husband a blessed marriage and have a fun honeymoon.


Wanna know why I'm sad.......cause she get's to marry first before I do......boo ~ ~ Hey, I was smiling to the camera, trust me, maybe after the flash I muka macam ini leh...cannot blame me de.



Balik rumah camwhore....LOL. Nothing to do mah......

Anyway....



Alex Chai...


Wendy Foo lao shi.....




May the 2 of you have a blessed marriage and a blessed and joyful honeymoon.

Don't go to the moon ah......sangat sejuk tau!!

Alex....don't even think about going to the sun....sangat panas tau!!

You 2 better not go to Hawaii tau.....because ada Stitch (experiment 626)



To see their wedding photos......www.redantz.com/aw/


Now.....I can call you 2 aunty and uncle!! Wakakakaka!!!

No comments: