Saturday, October 20, 2007

Counter-Strike with Kent and co

Yeah................staying in the house proves to be to bored already. I wonder how am I gonna survive during the 2 month holiday. Father in heaven, please help me find a job so that I can earn to save up for my education fund (yeah right......................).

Yesterday went to Gamebox with Kent and his friends, including Chicken Little, Chun Doi, Alex and many many more. Hey, even Meng Yew came along. Went there at 3 p.m, Kent was late due to helping on something. He arrived at Gamebox with a Maggi cup on his hand. Awwhh....poor Kent.

Played Counter-Strike 1.6, map "Iceworld". First before the match started, I had a one on one with Kent. Whoot!! Manage to kill him more than once, but overall, he's way better than me. Then Chun Doi came along (wonder why they would call him that, huh?) Then..............everyone joined in.

Wakakaka....manage to kill Meng Yew a.k.a Bamboo and alot of people. Was counter-terrorist with Kent, Chun Doi, Chicken Little up against Meng Yew, Thoo Thoo, Xiao Sam, Kun Chong and Lok9. Counter-Terrorist won until someone changed the map into a sniper war and I only killed one, died 14 times...more than that.

After Counter-Strike, they all went DOTA. I was alone, playing the net and then played this game called Hamster ball. Kent and Chun Doi was like WTF.

After that, went back home like about 7 something. Homecell was on, shared alot of things about the Lord and learnt alot of things.

No comments: