Friday, October 12, 2007

One night only with Roger Kwok a.k.a Ah Wong........


My FM DJ Sam on stage getting the crowd as energetic and cheerful as possible.


Roger Kwok a.k.a Ah Wong comes out with a grand entrance!!! Should have listen to the roars of the fans!!!


Ah Wong and the hostess of the day.


"Ahahahaa.............my Identity Card went where leh??" Ah Wong wanders and SWTs........


Ah Wong and the hostess questioning the chef.


Zoom in and see the facial expressions of the hostess, DJ Sam from 988 Radio Station. Priceless!!!!!!


Ah Wong tasting his own food....well....his own recipe, cooked by the Wong Kok chef, tasted by him. Hope no food poisoning after eating that. LOL!!


This old man here, he shouted "You play gay ah Ah Wong??!!" to Roger Kwok when Roger himself is finding a lou gong zhai in Malaysia. What goes around, comes around, this old man is the new and first "lou gong zhai" for Ah Wong. SWT!!!


The amount of people was there tonight at Lesuire Mall!!!


Yum yum!!!


One of the games was to have 5 people drinking finish the huge cup of milk tea.............and they did it!!


One of the contestants was a handicap fella. 3 cheers for the kid!! Nothing is impossible!!!


"I'll give you 10 seconds to shoot me......NOW!!!!!" He grined to the fans as we were given 10 seconds to snap photos of him.


After squeezing and pushing in one line......sigh.........I got a card, limited edition one, Ah Wong autograph for me (see the silver signing) and the best part is...............I shook his hand with my left hand. Syok!!!

No comments: