Sunday, October 14, 2007

My things to do before I say bye bye.............to earth

10 things to be done before my death :

1)Marry my darling Kerrie before I die.
2)Making love to her. (SWT, that's what they do after getting married....rite?)
3)Apearing in an Ecko Park advertisement.
4)Playing my PS3 connected to a 50 inch Sony HDTV.
5)Ram off a Mat Rempit on the road. (looking forward to it)
6)Watch "Forest Gump" before I die.
7)Spend my money on clothes and gadgets.
8)Telling Bill Gates to shove his cheap Xbox to his rich ass.
9)Go to church for the last time of my life.
10)Spend my last moments in life with the ones I loved. Family and friends!!!


10 things I will NOT do even if it kills me.

1)Take drugs.
2)Convert to Islam.
3)Have a sex change operation.
4)Listening to another gangsta rap song.
5)Becoming a vegetarian.
6)Commiting crime.
7)Suicide.
8)Big mouth.
9)Go gay.
10)Go Bi

10 things I do when I'm away from the public.

1)Dig my nose
2)Scratch my butt. (LOL)
3)Cam whore for some time.
4)Look at myself in the mirror.
5)Dig my ear.
6)Wearing my "Birthday Suit" in the house.
7)Swear.
8)Shout.
9)Go mad
10)Fart out loud. (FOL)

10 favourite sentences/quotes.

1)Oh my gosh.
2)What the fuck.
3)Do'h.
4)Deng.
5)Oops.
6)Wheee!!
7)LOL.
8)SWT
9)Haiz.
10)That's gay.

20 favourite songs from all time.

1)Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
2)Jesus Walks - Kanye West
3)Moon River - Frank Sinatra
4)What I've Done - Linkin Park
5)One and Only - Timbaland feat. Fall Out Boy
6)Buy U A Drank - T-Pain feat. Young Joc
7)Stronger - Kanye West
8)My Favourite Game - The Cardigans
9)Apologize - Timbaland feat. One Republic
10)So Beautiful - Daren Hayes
11)We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
12)Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
13)Million Miles - Too Phat feat. Siti Nurhaliza
14)Anonymous - Bobby Valentino feat. Timbaland
15)Try Again - Aliyah
16)Wait For You - Nelly Furtado
17)Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
18)Gold Digger - Kanye West feat. Jamie Fox
19)Rehab - Amy Winehouse feat. Jay-Z
20)Get Busy - Sean Paul

No comments: