Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Malacca trip.............oh boy!!!

Monday got school, the school got taklimat for us Form 3 students to choose which class and subject we want to take for Form 4 and SPM. Damn.....so many things to think about. Nak jadi graphic designer also have to choose so many ah?? I hate accountant subject!!! Boo ~ ~

Went back at 11 something, told Pn. Anita that I have to balik kampung to see my grandma.

Went back, eat breakfast, online to check my mails and off we went to Malacca.

Sure is gonna be bored.........at least I get to see my cousin who is studying in England. Jean!!!!

Monday was boring..........what about Tuesday?

Tuesday is all about food. FOOD!!!

Went to Malacca Raya to eat cendol. Durian cendol. Trust me, it's the best in Malacca. K.L punya tak ada hope lah.


Ahhhhhhhhhhh...................the famous mouth watering durian cendol. Before that I had a plate of fried rice, it was ok ok lo. Add some lime to the rice, my mum and cousin looked at me strangely..............fried rice with lime?? That's something new.


There............durian cendol gone in 2 minutes.......ahhhhh!!!!

Aiya..............tak boleh makan satay lo. Wanna beat my record of 55 sticks.

God.....................I'm so bored after PMR..............entertain me God. Please!!!

No comments: