Friday, August 29, 2008

Bad day

Today, mum asked me to bring the phone along so she can contact me. Gave me RM 50 to top up. I didn't know that after buying a new number, they didn't give you credits. Oh Maxis why?

Today performed the drama, no pics sorry. I kinda screwed up my character. My character is a British tax collector who speaks Malay in a British accent. Acting was ok, just that the accent sounds Americanish.

Morning I couldn't find Pn Tan to tell her about me bring the handphone. So I thought of after eating during recess find her. Along came Pn Anita, asking me and Manpreet and Edwin to set up the sound system for this special History talk.

So, no time to see Pn. Tan.

So, in class, I asked Weng Joe for my handphone, wanted to text to my mum that I'll pass the handphone to Pn Tan and the handphone will be off. And also I'll be walking to Lesuire Mall to buy the top up card.

As I was texting, the back door of my class was opened, and our school's headmistress saw me texting with my phone. She asked for my phone, I tried explaining to her, she asked me to tell that to Pn Tan.

PerfecT, just perfect.

Edwin's handphone was confisticated because headmistress saw him listening to songs. Edwin Edwin, you could have avoid it.

So we both went to see Pn Tan, Pn Tan told me to ask my parents to come. Shyte, mum can only come at 2:30 p.m after work.

Told mum about it, she was quite mad.

Went back to class, whole class was shocked. Cindy Boo told me that some teachers they don't care about you, they'll go through your handphone messages, pictures, videos, songs. Wow, its confidential for God's sake. Teachers don't have the rights to do that. Not respecting people's privacy.

Mum surprisingly came at 1 p.m. Took her to see Pn Tan, then had to signed on an agreement to not repeat this case again infront of my mum. Mum had to sign the agreement as a witness. As I was signing the agreement, Pn Anita came in to take something. Oh shyte.my handphone will be kept until the end of the year if I bring my handphone again.

Nevermind, have to thank God that I got back my handphone, unlike Edwin. Early this year he had signed an agreement. This is his second time kena, so I guess until end of the year only can get back.

Late afternoon, had tea with Kerrie, Evon and Melz. The 3 of them didn't go to school, they went to Mid Valley lepak instead. Had tea with them at Gilly's cafe.


My Fruit Punch


Mango Wayne.




Me and Kerrie.

Mum is so gonna kill me lah. I used the top up money to belanja the 3 of them. Nevermind, I'll discipline myself with just RM 10 added to my phone.

Awwhhh......so small.

Phone credit : RM 16.80.

Can tahan, gamabateh!!

No comments: